While the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the impacts on business and personal life increases, we would like to update you on what we are doing to manage this situation.
At this time the wellbeing, health and safety of our staff, customers and their families are our top priority.
The fluid nature of this unique situation means we will continue to make adjustments to our processes as the situation develops.
- We have Alisha working from home now, Josh has stood down as he is Asthmatic and at a higher risk contracting the virus.
- When I come to your home I will have fresh gloves on for your families safety and ours.
- We will not come to your home if we or yourself are unwell as we do not need to increase the numbers of infected people.
- We will be sending our monthly renewal notices out, but will not be doing any follow up phone calls as many people are coming to grips with this pandemic are not thinking of termites or cockroaches.
- Please reply to the renewal email about what month we should contact you regarding your inspection or pest management requirements 2, 6 or 12 months from now.
We also understand that we have a lot of customers who still require inspections to give them Peace of Mind about termite activity and health issues caused by Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas & Ants in and around your home.
Until the government advises otherwise we will be available to carry out your pest control requirements to lessen your fear of financial loss or health problems caused by these pests.
Your Peace of Mind is Our Business